logo

Roman Friedrich & Company (RFC) is a specialized investment banking firm servicing the mining, metals and other industries mostly in North and South America and Europe. Since 1997, RFC has advised numerous companies regarding acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, and joint ventures, and has provided analysis of strategic options, valuations and fairness opinions.

Gateway Gold Corp. in Nevada

To learn more about how Roman Friedrich & Company can help your company create value for your shareholders, please review our service offerings and completed transactions.


RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTs

NULEGACY GOLD ANNOUNCES $6.67 MILLION STRATEGIC INVESTMENT BY OCEANAGOLD CORPORATION
Reno, Nevada, April 7, 2016 – NuLegacy Gold Corporation (TSX VENTURE:NUG)(OTCQX:NULGF) is pleased to announce that OceanaGold Corporation (TSX:OGC) has agreed to purchase, by way of private placement, 47,663,228 common shares of NuLegacy at a price of C$0.14 per share for gross proceeds of C$6,672,852. The Financing is expected to close on or about April 13, 2016,  Roman Friedrich & Company LLC is acting as financial advisor to NuLegacy on this transaction.  More...

HECLA TO ACQUIRE REVETT IN $20 MILLION STOCK DEAL
Spokane Valley, Washington, March 27, 2015 – Revett Mining Company, Inc. (NYSE MKT:RVM)(TSX:RVM) and Hecla Mining Company have entered into a merger agreement pursuant to which Hecla will acquire Revett. Roman Friedrich & Company LLC is acting as financial advisor to Revett on this transaction and rendered a fairness opinion to Revett's Board of Directors in connection with the transaction. More...

RFC CLIENT IRONSTONE RELEASES CLEAR HILLS PROGRESS REPORT
Calgary, Alberta, January 2015 – Ironstone Resources Ltd. provides an update regarding its Clear Hills iron and vanadium development project located in the Peace River region of northwestern Alberta. More...

CALIBRE AND IAMGOLD SIGN AGREEMENT ON EASTERN BOROSI PROJECT
Vancouver, British Columbia, May 27, 2014 – Calibre Mining Corp. (TSX-V: CXB)  is pleased to announce that the Company and IAMGOLD Corporation have signed an option agreement whereby IAMGOLD can earn a 51% interest and subsequently an additional 19% for a total of 70% interest in the Eastern Borosi Project. More...

REGULUS AND SOUTHERN LEGACY TO MERGE
Calgary, Alberta, May 20, 2014 – Regulus Resources Inc. and Southern Legacy Minerals Inc. are pleased to announce the signing of a binding agreement that provides for a merger of the two companies. The resulting company will maintain the name “Regulus Resources Inc.” and will have a strong balance sheet, a management team with a successful track record in mineral exploration, and a robust portfolio of projects that includes large copper-gold projects in Peru and Argentina. More...

GTECH INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF ACQUISITION OF SIMAVITA HOLDINGS
Roman Friedrich & Company provided a Fairness Opinion to the Board of Gtech International regarding its reverse takeover of Simavita Holding Limited

Sydney, Australia, December 3, 2013 – Simavita Limited (“Simavita” or the “Company”) (formerly Gtech International Resources Limited) (TSXV: SV) is pleased to announce the completion of the Company’s acquisition of Simavita Holdings Limited (“Simavita Holdings”), as originally announced on July 29, 2013.  The common shares of Simavita will commence trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol “SV”.
 More...

CONSTANTINE SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH DOWA METALS AND MINING ON THE PALMER VMS PROJECT
Vancouver, British Columbia, February 4, 2013 – Constantine Metal Resources Ltd. is pleased to announce signing the Option and Joint Venture Agreement with Dowa Metals & Mining Co., Ltd. of Japan on the Palmer VMS project. Under terms of the Agreement, Dowa has the option to earn a 49% interest in the Project by making aggregate expenditures of US$22,000,000 over a four year period. More...


© 2017 Roman Friedrich & Company
All Rights Reserved

Design by BEBADESIGN